A NATIVE LAND Advances to QFs in The Film Empire's Diversity Mentorshipby Caitlin McCarthy on 05/27/19
A NATIVE LAND by Caitlin McCarthy has advanced to the Quarterfinals in The Film Empire’s Diversity Mentorship for Screenwriters. Mentors include:
- Lena Waithe, actress/writer/producer
- Evan Moore, creative executive, Team Downey
- Megan Spanjian, Television Packaging at United Talent Agency
- Michael Lee Peterson, executive, Phoenix Pictures
- Nina Fiore, executive story editor, “The Handmaid’s Tale"
- Charlie Wachtel, screenwriter, “BlacKkKlansman”
Stay tuned for details about the next round!